Monday 4 April 2011

13+1 day pregnant!! Where is my Energy???

Right now My clothes feel tight :/ I am now living in Leggings *stylish, I feel constantly drained!!

I receieved an email from a company with weekly pregnancy emails saying my Energy should start returning soon. I hope so as I am sick of feeling like lazy death. I just don't understand where I have put my energy it seems to be lost in this mound of clothes that no longer fit.

It is hard to get comfy so I am finding getting to sleep is uncomfortable, whether it is the growing pains, the not being at a reasonable temperature (either too hot or too cold) or that my pyjamas no longer sit where they should. I am just finding this whole 'sleep thing' eww!! 

Okay Moan over Have a nice day! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...