Wednesday 28 September 2011

Review of Hasbro UK PLAY-DOH Twirl 'N Top Pizzeria

Received from Hasbro UK

PLAY-DOH Pizzeria 


Whip up some delicious fun with this pizzeria set! Mold the perfect "crust" in the "oven," grate "cheese" with the cheese sprinkler tool and then use the molds to create tons of "toppings." Pile your "pizza" high, serve it and slice it ? then start all over again! How many different kinds of "pizza" will your pizzeria serve up?

Ages 3 and up.

Read on to find A New Addition's Review

Includes oven, cheese sprinkler, sprinkler handle, dish, server, cutter, pan, instructions and 3 two-ounce cans and 1 five-ounce can of PLAY-DOH Brand Modeling Compound.

Making the Pizza Base
Making the cheese
Making a Tomato
The finished pizza 'bon apetite' in the pretend sense ;)

My Opinion
So we are fans of Play Doh in our house as long as it is kept away from the carpet lol. The Pizzeria is said to be aged from 3 years but I don't think I would give it to a 3 year old, my son is nearly 4 and I found that he didn't really understand the concept of making all the pieces and if it was a pizza your child is desiring to make then it's parent/guardian helper jobby!

This being said, what adult do you know that Play Doh doesn't bring back those child hood memories and it's always nice to be involved with playing with your kids.

This set is priced at around £15 which I find reasonable especially as you think how much the Play Doh pots are individually :). I don't really think I need to recommend Play Doh as I think Play Doh is LOVED by everyone, but I will recommend this for an older child, or a younger child who loves to share their fun with an adult :) The little accessories make it more chef like.... just make sure no one gets tempted to taste!!!

Hasbro Play Doh Website
Hasbro on Facebook
Hasbro Play Doh on Facebook
Hasbro on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...