Friday 23 September 2011

Review of Melba London Pyjamas and Camisole Top

Received From Melba London
Read on to see what I was sent and my Opinion of it :)


£35.00
Now you can snuggle in style with Melba's new maternity Pyjamas. Styled to sit under bump, the buttermilk ribbon on the PJ bottoms enables you to adjust the fit for maximum comfort. The ruched sides on the top ensure these pyjamas will fit you throughout your pregnancy, whilst the mock wrap detail enables easy access for breastfeeding once you have had your baby.
Super soft and light weight 
Machine Washable 
100% Cotton 



£25.00
Slumber in style with our beautiful cotton nightdress. Designed for maternity and also suitable for breastfeeding, this nightdress is a hospital bag must have as it is both lightweight and sublimely comfortable. The clever shirring detail on the top of the nightdress enables easy access for breastfeeding. We have tried to make things as easy as possible, no buttons or hooks, simply pull down to feed. Nice and easy for those late night feeds.
Super soft and light weight 
Machine Washable 
100% Cotton 


Maternity Camisole Navy
£25.00
Not only is this the most useful item of maternity clothing you will ever buy, but it is also incredibly stylish and sexy. 
The stretch lace detail on the straps is wide enough to cover your bra straps too and the clever ruching detail at the sides ensures your camisole will look and feel gorgeous right through your pregnancy and beyond. 
Fabric : 95% modal. 5% elastane 
Machine washable 

My Opinion
I received these items in just the nick of time as I am now 37 weeks pregnant and feeling it! I was beginning to feel very whale like and sad at the prospect of having to look through all of my skinny clothes to find something that would fit. I was also in the process of packing my hospital bag, so when I contacted Melba and asked if they would be interested in working with me, I was delighted that she would. She said she would like me to review her pyjamas.. before I go into more detail they are fabulous! By the way excuse the very tired and in pain mummy look that I seem to be giving out in these photos, Baby 2 was throwing some Braxton hicks my way, the little love!! When I received my package they had also kindly sent me a nightdress. I have to say when getting them out of the bag, the camisole, well it  was love at first sight, the jamas I wasn't sure about until I put them on.  This was due to the inital look of  the shape for your boobs, so I was very pleasantly shocked when I put them on and they fit so lushly. They show off bump but in a comfy and fashionable way (I hope you agree!!) The Jama bottoms are quite baggy which I love and the tie for them in situated to the hip rather than be in the middle, whick makes wearing them extremely comfortable. The camisole has a gorgeous little diamantĂ© design on the back. The material is clingy but with ruching as to help with the growth of bump. When I received this, I wore it to what I thought was my friends daughters party.... and when I walked in my gorgeous friends had arranged a baby shower as a surprise, so I am very glad that I made an effort and had such a gorgeous top! These items wash well and I am very pleased to have them in my possession.

I would definitely recommend Melba London I think the prices are reasonable and the items of clothing are well made, If you are pregnant I would say definitely have a look as it is amazing how a few extra details like where the design is fitting to your breasts or little side ruching can make you feel so much better about yourself and your clothing appearance :)

Melba London Website
Melba London on Facebook
Melba London on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...