Friday 30 March 2012

12 Questions Meme

I have been tagged in this Meme by 92three30

The Rules

1) You must post the rules, 2) Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post, 3) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the fellow bloggers you plan to tag, 4) Tag 12 people and link to them on your blog, 5) Let them know you tagged them.
12 Facts about Moi
 read on to find out more...
1. Since I was at school I always knew I wanted to work for myself.
2. I met my gorgeous fiance at school when we were 14 and I hated him at first!
3. I had my first baby boy at 16
4. I have never been arrested *touches wood
5. I was a Brownie.
6. I was a cheerleader
7. When I put my music on at home I think I am a raver.
8. I have had my nose broke a few times one being by my then 2 year old when his daddy held my arms and he hit me with a book. Lovely.
9. Inside I have a barbie screaming to get out... fake hair/fake lashes/fake tan unfortunately reality allows me to have a bath and brush my hair occasionally lol.
10. I passed my Driving test last year in May and I am currently waiting for my car to be returned since having an accident.
11. I find myself watching childrens programmes even when my Children aren't around.
12. My mum is my best friend
The Questions I have answered
1. Where is your favourite tree?
My Sisters tree in my parents backyard.
2. When you think of childhood holidays which place comes to mind?
Disneyland Florida
3. What was your first car?
Ford Fiesta... she's my baby <3
4. What do you remember about your first day at school?
My mums rubbish jeep leaking on me.
5. Would you ever bungee jump?
I would :)
6. Do you like olives?
I don't know I have never tried one. I cook with Olive oil though.
7. When was the last time you went out for the evening?
Ermm when I was pregnant months and months and months ago...
8. When did you start your blog?
January 2011
9. What is the furthest you have swum?
I haven't the foggiest?
10. Which point is the furthest south you have ever travelled?
Wales
11. Cake or chocolate?
Chocolate cake!! Yum
12. Would you rather live in the city or in the countryside?
In the countryside in a massive house with many acres for the boys to play in.. please :)
My 12 Questions for you!
1.Do you believe in love at first sight? 2.What's the wierdest dream you have had? 3.If you had magic powers what would you choose? 4.If you could fly where would you go? 5.What's your favourite food? 6.High heels or flats? 7.Love or Money 8.Where is your favourite place to go? 9.What do you do to relax? 10.Pick one word to describe yourself? 11.Write 1 sentence describing your blog? 12. Do you have a bucket list?
I have tagged Anyone that would like to join in :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...