Thursday 5 April 2012

Does Public Settings mean Public Property?

If your facebook settings are set to Public, does this mean that people should be allowed to share your photos without your permission?
Does your public settings mean that your personal photos, videos, statused mean that they are public property to do with what they please?

This is something that I am very interested in knowing your thoughts on as this has recently happened to me, with a facebook page sharing one of my photos from my Personal account without any questions on my consent. It was in no way done maliciously infact it was actually quite lovely what they did but I sort of believe I should of been asked first. Especially as it was a photo of my child and I like to be in control of what is shared regarding my children.

What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...