Monday 18 June 2012

The BabaSac

The Brand new 2-in-1 multi tog baby sleeping bag, with inner layers that easily zip out.


Zip finishes at bottom for easy night changes
Saves having to purchase summer weight and winter weight sleeping bags
100% cotton outer and lining
Available in 3 sizes
Fully tested to British Safety standards BS8510:2009
0-6m: £37.99 6-18m: £38.99 18-36m: £39.99 

J just having been put in his babasac, he's a bit chuffed
J - sleepy boy

In our household we love the Mamascarf so when I spoke to Keira from Mama designs and she showed me her new product in which she was still developing I thought it was a bit Fab! So when she offered me a Sample Product I may have been a tad excited and here it is, the Babasac. Using your Babasac is simple. Either keep the extra layers in to use as a 2.5 tog sleeping bag or unfasten each layer (using the zip and velcro) to use as a 1.0 tog bag. You can wash it with or without the layers in place. The First time we opened our babasac it was a very very hot day and on these days I am usually unsure of what to put him in.

 Now we have the Babasac so out came the extra layer and J snugly was fastened in and happily slept keeping warm yet cool in his 1.0 sleeping bag. As a company owner I couldn't fault keira she is lovely as are her products at Mama Designs. Just as an added I have washed my sleeping bag The colour has remained intact though the star isn't 'as' blue as I had expected. I would recommend the babasac I love that it is versatile in that you can adapt it to the weather meaning you don't need to own a few different togs.

Mamascarf Website
Mamascarf on Twitter
Mamascarf on Facebook

Disclosure: I was given the babasac sleeping bag for review. No payment was received. All reviews are 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...