Thursday 12 July 2012

What a pretty real leather changing bag.

Urban Bon Bon Changing bag

What this bag has to offer
Interior
1 large pocket for clothes
2 medium pockets for nappies/wipes
1 insulated bottle holder on the inside
1 non-insulated bottle holder on the inside
2 large zipper closures
1 mobile phone/camera pocket
1 pen holder pocket
Exterior
2 side pockets
1 large zipper closure
large body/pram strap
fun animal charm
leather tassel
 

 A New Addition's Opinion

Priced at £200 this changing bag is in the 'luxury' category. I just adore the smell of real leather, I love the bow design on the front. I love that the bag is a vibrant blue. I had the choice of all four colours and I chose the Slush baby, I like how eye catching it is. The bag is full of compartments, I am one of these bottomless handbag mummy's when out with the children so this was just perfect. I know I will be using my bonbon when it is no longer my baby bag. I like how I can have it as just 'hand' bag by removing the strap or add the strap so I can strap it across me. Which is Fabulous when on outings. The inside has a very cute zebra pattern in and you can tell by the design that the bag has been well though out. This pleases me, multi functional and re-usable. 

Urban Bon Bon Website
Urban Bon Bon on Facebook
Disclosure: I was given the Urban Bon Bon Changing bag for review. No payment was received. All reviews are 100% honest.

1 comment:

  1. Love love love. I am in need of a huge changing bag this looks perfect. Will it fit 2 babies stuff at least ?
    Will have to save for a while though x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...