Tuesday 25 September 2012

Water Babies Lesson 2 :)

Hey everyone!

I am going to start this by saying there is a video in this blog post you HAVE to watch! Just saying :)

As you know from my Previous Blog Post. We have started Water Babies Lessons! We are on our second lesson and it is awesome! I was so apprehensive before we started the lessons. I didn't want to get in the water or change in front of anybody, but I took the plunge because I didn't want my son to miss out and I am so glad I did. I love that we have a half an hour of fun together. I love that I am surrounded by other mummy's who have the same
issues as me which makes me more confident. I even wore my bikini! I believe when we arrived for out second lesson J knew what was going to happy as he was really excited! We got dressed and had our shower before getting into the pool. J spent the whole lessons laughing especially when I blew air into the water and made bubbles. The highlight of the lesson for me though was his little face when he did some swimming with his teacher, when he turned round and spotted me and then came underwater to me *proud face* I am really looking forward to next Thursday!

Me, Baby J and instructor Charlie learning Baby J to swim on his front.
Learning little man how to breath in water - of course he just found it really funny :)
I love the above video SOO much <3
Tired, really stimulated baby who got into the car and proceeded immediately to fall asleep:)

Do you go baby swimming or do a class of some sort with your child? Let me know in the comments.

Twitter: WBChaseTheBall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...