Thursday 14 April 2011

Bad Day??

Today my friend came to pick me and my son up to take us to the McDonalds play area..

Instead of getting into her car like a good boy when she turned up he proceeded to have a tantrum and she ended up going without us.

Trying to make light of the situation I rang her and asked if she would bring us a McDonalds back to which she did :)

He sat and ate his Lunch like a good boy and when she left as I feel abit groggy still I decided to set the TV up in my bedroom and put a dvd on :)

So as I type we are cuddling watching the Lizzie Mcquire movie.

Being a mum is hard sometimes, but making the best of a bad day could make it turn into a really Lovely one!

Update on our day!!

we continued to watched films we went through, Jungle book, Winnie the pooh the movie and Finding Nemo.. I have to say after the stressful event we had a pretty blissful day :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...