Wednesday 13 April 2011

CRAVING ARGHH!!!!!

soooo I am craving Kinder Buenos and Orange Lucozade after complaining for a while to my boyfriend about having no change and really wanting these items he said he would go to the shop for me..

HE COMES BACK WITH NOTHING I WANTED! :(
eewww worst thing in the world.. I wish I could make my own orange Lucozade and buenos lol, so for now I shall just have to sit and blog about the horrible crave that is inside of me that I cannot fulfil tonight..

BOOHOO!!


GET IN MY LIFE!!

I realise this is a VERY sad post lol, I didn't have any cravings in my first pregnancy, so I am blogging this to resist the urge as there is nothing I can do until the morning now lol.

Did any of you have really bad urges for food, or any strange craving let me know It may make me feel better hehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...