Saturday 16 April 2011

Review of Personalised Felt heart from I love hearts



 A blue personalised Handmade felt heart with a matching ribbon and a letter hand-cut and hand-sewn in cream felt filled with lots of polyester filling.


A lovely lady called Maimei from I love hearts made this gorgeous handmade personalised heart for my son Master K, It came packaged in a cellophane bag aswell as being in a Jiffy bag :)

When I seen the sticker on the back with a gorgeous sticker heart I allowed my son to open it. He was very excited that he had a package.


I was very Impressed by how sturdy the little decoration heart looked and felt I was expecting it too feel quite flimsy but it was firm. The stitching on it was very neat and all very in proportion.


Along with the heart was a postcard with a lovely message wishing me all the best in my pregnancy :) I will definately be getting our baby 2 one of these hearts when they are born so they have one like there big brother!

I am in the process of trying to decorate K's  bedroom into the childrens room at the moment so I will update with a photo of it in his room when all is complete.

These are Available with the letter of your choice and 4 colours to choose from, Red, Dark Pink, Light Pink and Blue. Approximate size excluding ribbon (width x height x depth): 8.5 x 6.5 x 3.5cm / 3.25 x 2.5 x 1.25"


As a lovely present for someone I would definately recommend you can buy them from here.

They also have Twitter

And Facebook

Update: This it the heart hung in my sons room :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...