Tuesday 10 May 2011

My Silvercross Prize Review!!

Received from Silver cross but Via Facebook page


The Fizz Vogue Lightweight Pushchair

Only 5.3kg with the benefit of lockable swivel wheels and a great shopping basket. A super comfortable hammock style reclining seat and airy mesh sides. Perfect for travelling.


This is the pram from the side, it is just so lush :)


My Photo didn't come out very well but even the detailing in the pram is fantastic, even the white button in the Middle says silver cross.


Here are the wheels which I love.. i know they are only wheels but I am impressed by the detail that has been thought out.

The pushchairs Key features

  • Suitable from 6 months
  • Snooze recline seat
  • Ultra lightweight (5.3kg)
  • Super compact fold with automatic folding lock
  • Front lockable swivel wheels
  • Reversable, washable seat liner
  • Ultraviolet Protection Factor 50 hood
  • Integrated shoulder carry strap
  • Ventilated mesh seat base
  • Spacious shopping basket


When walking with the pushchair it feels lovely and light, the swivel wheels means it is very easily manipulated into what way you would like it to go, having the hood that also had a sun shade is fabulous and it meant I didn't have to put a blanket over the hood when sunny, I am pretty sure we have all done it :)

I love that the sides are mesh it means that while in it he doesn't get to hot and the fact the seat liner is reversible and washable is great especially with them chocolatey hands and sticky fingers children like to get.


I think my son looks a bit big in it, it was planned for baby 2 but when the big box turned up he was absolutely over the moon and when we got it out of the box to check it he got straight in and asked for a ride in it lol, that is a massive success as ever since he was a baby getting him into a pushchair has always been a struggle!! 


This is my little man playing in the box, It's definately the simple things in life that makes him happy, and him being happy makes me happy :) We had great fun playing peekaboo lol

All in all I think this pushchair is Fantastic, I am very happy to of won it and when baby 2 is older I am exciting to be able to use it for them :)

Thank you Silvercross!

You can find out more or purchase it by clicking her fizz-vogue-pushchair

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...