Tuesday 10 May 2011

Review of Chelsea doll Peacock feather necklace


Received from Chelsea Doll


This is how my package was packed.. obviously smaller into the bigger and so on, was brill opening it was like one of them dolls you keep opening :) And it was lovely knowing so much effort had been put into the packaging.


When my packaged was opened this is what I found.. 

 Bead & Jewel Peacock Feather Necklace
Beautiful, antique gold peacock feather necklace with bright red gem centre and bright blue beads.  Feather measures 8.5cm long and chain measures 75cm long


How lovely is it!! The detailing is beautiful.


This is me with my necklace on, I have a very sad story that goes behind this photo, I planned to put on my gorgeous blue maxi dress that this necklace would look stunning with for this photo on my review, but my pregnancy boobs have meant that I now cannot do the zip up, boo hoo :(

All in all I think this a lovely necklace for going out and saving for special occasions, sunny days, I wouldn't recommend for a mummy's daily use mainly because I had an issue with mine very early on in my testing due to daily mummy chores I think.

I could not fault Chelsea dolls customer service though and when I mentioned the fault to them, they were very lovely and helpful and sent me another out :)

I would definately recommend Chelsea doll if you are after some gorgeous jewellery for a special occasion or night out :)

Here is there Website
Here is there Facebook
Here is there twitter Twitter

If you would like to buy one of these necklaces you can buy it Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...