Wednesday 11 May 2011

Review of Dreamgenii Pregnancy Support & Feeding Pillow


Received from Dreamgenii

Pregnancy Support & Feeding Pillow



The dreamgenii® Pregnancy Pillow is Recommended by Midwives across the UK and is recognised as the only specifically designed pregnancy pillow to adequately support back, bump and knees at the same time without taking up all of the room in the bed. 


It encourages you to lie on your left side which is the best position for mother and baby (But is just as comfortable on your right by passing the leg support through the back of your knees) and gently prevents you from rolling on to your back during your sleep (Which can restrict blood-flow to your baby).


Using the dreamgenii®Maternity Pillow from about 20 weeks pregnant, can also encourage your baby to adopt the optimal birth position which can mean a shorter and less painful labour. The dreamgenii pregnancy pillow used as a breastfeeding support, is designed to support your back during feeding and keep the baby at the correct height and position for breastfeeding.

Here is a Video on how to use the dreamgenii pillow correctly click How to use!

How did I get on

I am 18weeks pregnant now and even from day 1 I  have notice a massive difference is getting comfy at bedtime, In fact I did a Sleep test the other day where I didn't sleep with my dreamgenii pillow and I ended up being awake in the early hours listening to my partner snore :/ Not fun!

At first when I received it I thought.. no more cuddles for me as I was restricted to lying on my left side but once watching the how to use video I was very impressed! I would say if you were planning on buying a dreamgenii it is definately a must watch! I will add the link below too :)

Here is a Video on how to use the dreamgenii pillow correctly click How to use!

I would definately recommend this product for a pregnant lady I think mine is fantastic and I don't understand how I coped without one for my first pregnancy!! If you or your friend are pregnancy a pregnancy pillow is definately a product to add to your list!

When baby2 is here I will update on how I get on with using the pillow while breastfeeding :)


It says the dreamgenii cover is Washable, and I can agree it passed it's test. You can buy additional covers to put on your dreamgenii Pillow my favourite has to be this one below:

At the moment I am still trying to persuade the boyfriend to buy me it hence why I have used a photograph off the johnlewis site.

If you would like to buy a dreamgenii pillow you can Here

You can get dreamgenii on Facebook
You can get dreamgenii on Twitter

And here is the Dreamgenii Website to check out their other fantastic products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...