Wednesday 25 May 2011

Review of Boo Boo Baby soft and splashy bubbles

Received from Boo Boo



Soft and Splashy Bubbles
Boo Boo put only kind and soothing ingredients into your baby’s bubbles: Tahitian Monoi, from Tiare blossoms to hydrate and protect, marshmallow plant extract to moisturise and oats to gently cleanse. With added olive oil, coconut oil and chamomile it leaves baby’s skin soft and silky smooth. Suitable for the most sensitive little dumplings! 



Boo boo suggest you put a belly button sized amount in.. we put a bit more as we are BUBBLE LOVERS!!



And here are the bubbles we received :) Being a mummy the baddies they put in children's products scares me sometimes but here is why we don't need to be worried with this product:

Soft & splashy bubbles is 99% natural 
No parabens
No sulphates
No petrochemicals
No synthetic colours
No DEA
No PEGS

We were very happy with having this product to test I shall definitely be putting this on my list for baby 2 Although me and my son have no current issues with eczema during this pregnancy I have been having a lot of reactions and getting itchy while using things.. I can't even use Johnsons baby oil :S And I have been bathing in these soft bubbles also and I have found nothing to indicate that it would cause irritation. 

If your child has sensitive skin I would definately recommend you looking on the Boo Boo Website.

You can buy this product by clicking here.

Boo Boo have Facebook
Boo Boo have Twitter
Boo Boo have a Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...