Saturday 28 May 2011

Review of Mungai Mirrors - The Farm Yard Bundle


Received from Mungai Mirrors



A combination of Mungai mirrors pig, duck, sheep and bunny they look fantastic in a child's bedroom or nursery. Great for creating a farmyard or animal theme. Add the tractor mirror for a perfect farmyard scene extra. This set includes acrylic mirror, coloured acrylic mirror and coloured acrylic. Available in a range of sizes.



Here is what I received, they came well packaged.



You get instructions on how to do put them up properly and how to keep them to a lovely standard.


Made from high quality 3mm acrylic mirror.
All products are supplied with adhesive pads and instructions for use as I have shown above.



All products have a protective film covering the surface. Remove the film carefully to reveal the high quality reflective surface



once done you stick the adhesive tabs pads on and stick them carefully in this place you wish.

Here are the mirrors in the baby's part of 'The Boys room'



The Lamb



The Chick



The Piggy


The bunny



And here are how they look on the wall :) I LOVE them but I will be purchasing another animal maybe the horse as I have took the Duck for my bathroom :D



My Opinion on the mirrors they are easy to put up, they look absolutely adorable, I feel they are priced acceptably, they feel secure on the wall.. obviously we shall be warning our son repeatedly not to touch them, I would and already have recommended the company if you are looking for a unique mirror for your child's bedroom or to put in your nursery. 

You can buy this bundle here

 Mungai MirrorsWebsite
Mungai Mirrors Facebook
Mungai Mirrors Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...