Wednesday 27 July 2011

Part 1 of The Pretty Company - Molly Gownie

My First Impression of the Molly Gownie 

Read on to find out more and my first impression of this product.


*Comfort and dignity guaranteed, no bum flashing in this gown!
  • *Designed with ease of medical monitoring and breastfeeding in mind
  • *No more oversized hospital gowns, choose from 2 sizes
  • *Instant skin to skin contact with baby
  • *Launder in your favourite laundry soap for that at home feeling
  • *Press studs from neck to knee and at each shoulder seam


Here are the press studs at each shoulder seam


Here are the press studs from neck to knee


Handy Information
Material:
100% Cotton
Washing Instructions:
Fully machine washable
More Info:
Hospital staff approved and appreciated
Simple press studs, no ties
Great during recovery and breastfeeding
Featured on USA version of “The Office”
Fantastic Baby Shower Gift








































































My Opinion
When I put this gown on I have to say it most definitely made it feel real that I will be giving birth again in 10 weeks eek!! and when I got my partner to take the photo of me in it I could see the fear in his eyes of my first birth memories lol.

I love the fact that I will be carrying this gownie in my labour bag to the hospital and shall be delivering baby 2 wearing a stylish gownie instead of a Hospital one makes me feel special :)

I will update on how the gownie coped when I have had baby 2 so watch out in October!!

The Pretty Company's Website
The Pretty Company on Facebook
The Pretty Company on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...