Friday 29 July 2011

Review of the Articulate gallery A4 double Art Frame


Received from Articulate Gallery


I received the: The Articulate Gallery - A4 Double Art Frame


The idea for these really simple picture frames came about as a result of mum Eona Craig’s frustration with ‘fridge door’ art. Simply sticking the mini masterpieces created by her then two year old son onto kitchen appliances seemed inappropriate. Instead, she invented the frame to celebrate children’s creativity in a way that is fun as well as functional.

See my opinion and our amazing art work by reading on..


As you can see from the photo there is a good chunky sized gap for your children's art work even suitable for pieces with sticky out bits for example pasta pictures.



We recycled the box the frame came in to cut out the correct size for our art piece in card :) Which were then painted white.


Then we painted hands for Handprints..


And Feet for footprints!


My messy happy little man after having messy fun art time with mummy!!


Here is our finished piece of art which I absolutely adore, obviously mummy helped alot with the design at the end.. as in I did it when K was in bed, and he was very pleased/impressed when he came down and seen the finished article, I shall now be hanging this in my office because it's so lovely and that's where I spend most of my time lol.

My Opinon

My opinion is only going to be short because I have no negatives, this is a great idea for a family and I think it is very reasonably priced at just £19.99!! Maybe buy one for a family member for christmas with a keepsake of your child's picture in. They are a lovely, simple, useful, effective design and product. When on your there website they have a video when they went to the dragons den and although they didn't invest in the company they did buy the product for there family which I thought was fab!
 Well done Articulate Art!!

Articulate Gallery Website
Articulate Gallery on Facebook
Articulate Gallery on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...