Sunday 3 July 2011

Review of Betty Hula ''The Secret' oil

Received from Betty Hula


The Secret Oil
Celebrate your natural beauty with this handcrafted Betty Hula Anti-Ageing Oil. With a special blend of ingredients working in harmony with your skin, to help repair damaged and tired cells, combat dryness and reduce wrinkles to reveal your most radiant, youthful self.


Read More to see how I got on..


Good For: 
Relieving signs of wrinkles and aging skin. 


Ingredients
Grapeseed Oil, Apricot Kemel, Avocado Oil, Hemp Oil, Vitamin E, Rose Absolute, Jojoba Oil.

I found it hard to squeeze enough drops out for my uses so I took the top bit off and used a cotton wool bud as seen below:


I found I liked using the oil underneath my eyes and around my nose mainly because I class these as my 'problem' areas and being a mummy we have tired eyes I felt that the secret oil helped me relieve some of that tiredness and it smells lovely!


You can also use this Betty Hula Oil on your pregnant bump, I have been doing so either rubbing in with my hand or using a cotton bud :)


My Opinion

I liked this little tub of oil, I found when I was using it in the morning my face didn't seem so dry and looked more awake I think it made me feel more awake too maybe it was the smell?? Maybe it was in my head either way though I am not a morning girlie so this was a plus!!, when using on my stomach I found that it did relieve some of that stretching skin itch that pregnant woman get. As for stretch marks I suggest that massaging it in may work for them as not only with it be a plus for your skin but the massaging effect aswell may decrease the red colouration.

The downside is I would of liked it if maybe you could squeeze some more out.

Betty Hula's Website
Betty Hula on Facebook
Betty Hula on Twitter
Betty Hula's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...