Wednesday 10 August 2011

Review of Blooming Lovely Jewellery Heart Shaped Bola

Received from Blooming Lovely Jewellery



This beautiful silver heart chiming Bola necklace is a wonderful way for any Mum to Be to bond with her little one.

This beautiful silver-plated Bola is teamed with a generous longer length natural cord (200cm) which can be adjusted to sit perfectly over Mums growing bump
Read more to see my opinion... :)

When I opened my package from blooming lovely jewellery it was beautifully packages, I really wanted to show you how lovely it was.. although my pregnancy bladder was there and by time I had popped to the toilet and back my son had opened it... so he's a gorgeous photo from blooming themselves :) the little pink bow package is your necklace and that and the card goes into the bigger bow bag..


Here is me wearing my bola :)


Here is me and bump with our heart shaped bola

My Opinion

This product is lushly packaged great for a present for somebody. When I first received the bola I was speaking to my bump earlier telling him about mummy's necklace and I twinkled in on my belly and he kicked it!!!! not sure whether he hated it or loved it but I just thought it was too cute so had to share it :) I have enjoyed that this necklace has the long cord and my partner regularly walks in and see me playing with bump with it, my 3 year old also likes to get involved in 'dinging' my necklace for his little brother. Although I am not sure whether baby will associate when he is out it is a lovely thought and something special for my son to do.. it's really nice getting him involved. The heart of the necklace is simple but pretty and goes with everything I have wore it everyday since having it.. And I suspect when baby 2 is born I will just shorten the cord and continue to wear.
I would recommend for a bonding time for not only your unborn child but if they have a big brother or sister because it's nice to involve them with bump when you can! This would also be a nice present for someone expecting :)

Blooming Lovely Jewellery on Facebook
Blooming Lovely Jewellery on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...