Friday 5 August 2011

Review of Cloggs.co.uk - Purple Havainas Slim

Received from Cloggs.co.uk


Havaianas - Slim - Purple
The Havaianas Slim flip flop is a summer must have. Havaianas Slim is subtle and more delicate feature a rubber sole and remain odour free. All Havaiana flip flops have the name branded on the outside strap.
These flip flops are 100% natural Rubber. have a rubber odour free sole and a slim strap.

Read more to see my Opinion



The side markings on the strap


I think they look prettier than standard flip flops right?

The view of the Havainas, giving you a treat as well with my sexy little toes out :)

My Opinion
I am not a big of sandals or shoes with no backs especially ones with no wedge or heel so when Cloggs offered me these Havainas to review I accepted on the sceptical knowledge that I may not like them because of them having no attachment to my foot.  
The Havainas are surprisingly comfortable I have been wearing them for a while now and they haven't seemed to get that ugly foot print that cheaper flip flops. Being nearly 31 weeks pregnant comfy shoes is a must and although I don't wear these flip flops out much they are fabulous to have in the house and when going places I keep them in my car so that I always have something comfortable that will keep my feet cool... which is essential as I am finding it so hard in this heat at the moment!!! They haven't rubbed by feet or between my toes and I love their vibrant purple colour which oddly seems to go with many style of outfit (Including Pyjamas!)
Thanks Cloggs.co.uk

You can buy these by Pressing Here

Cloggs.co.uk Website
Cloggs.co.uk on Facebook
Cloggs.co.uk on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...