Tuesday 2 August 2011

Review of Sea Bands the Nausea relief band

Received from Sea Band


Sea-Band Drug Free Nausea, Motion Sickness and Morning Sickness Relief Band

Effective relief of motion sickness, morning sickness and cancer nausea and vomiting, Sea-Band provides a drug free choice without causing drowsiness or other side effects.


Read on to see my opinon
The Adult Sea band

Using Sea-Band couldn't be simpler: put the acupressure band around your wrist and see your nausea symptoms subside...click to see how easy it is to wear Sea-Bands


The Childrens sea band


    Positioning Sea-Band on the P6 acupressure point for nausea.
  • Place your middle three fingers on the inside of your wrist with the edge of the third finger on the wrist crease. The Nei-Kuan point is just under the edge of your index finger between the two central tendons.
  • Position the button facing downward over the Nei-Kuan point. Repeat the process for the other wrist.
  • One band must be worn on each wrist to be effective. Sea-Bands can be put onto your wrist before you start travelling, or after you have started your journey.
Sea-Bands are suitable for adults and children, are machine washable and one size fits all.

My Opinion
With my pregnancy with baby 2 I have suffered horrible sickness and I do truly believe although not stopping my sickness completely that these bands may have eased it slightly, they work through using the pressure point in your wrist, the bad thing is that they make your wrist a bit sweaty and they are a bit irritating, I would rather these than having to see everything I eat come back up, these are also helpful with migraines which I also suffer boo... I think if you are willing to give them a try I definitely would :) The children's one was sent to me because my son unfortunately had been copying my morning sickness :( he didn't understand mummy didn't want to be sick so we both had them... and yes he has stopped copying me now which I am very greatful for!


Sea band Website
Sea Band on Twitter
Sea band on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...