Tuesday 22 November 2011

I am Back.......

After having nearly 7 weeks off enjoying my gorgeous mini man and little big man A New Addition is now back up and running woohoo!!


So what have I been up to??
I have been.. a mummy!! Tidying, Cleaning, Baking, doing the school run and all of this with a baby attached to my boob!! To which I am very proud to say that nearly 7 weeks in he still hasn't had a bottle... I am a very proud mummy mummy of 2 :)

How do I feel in myself??
Over 1 stone heavier, smelling of eurgh mostly all the time, constantly tired and UN-organised even though I spend my whole day trying to be!! I feel drained, emotional when I look at myself in the mirror or look at old photos yet the happiest I have ever been does this even make sense? lol

How is my Big Little Man coping with the baby?
He is amazing, he s the best big brother I could of ever hoped for he holds his hand when he is upset, he gives him loves and kisses in the morning and at night. He will go and get the nappy and baby wipes even when he wasnot asked just to be helpful as you can tell from the above photo we are all glowing with love <3

NOW BACK TO BUSINESS, IN THE NEXT WEEKS I WILL BE RE SORTING MY BLOG AND GETTING ON TOP AND ORGANISED, ANY TIPS WILL BE GREATFULLY RECEIVED <3 Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...