Sunday 1 January 2012

2011 in a NutShell




















MY 2011 IN ONE POST.
to see what we have achieved in the past year read on.

 After 2 months of trying to conceive we're pregnant!!!
The Start of it all.. I made my Blog!!
I was made The Baby Shows Bump Blogger
I passed my Driving Test, It took 3 attempts!!! 
My Dad brought me my Dorie.. Thank you Dad :)
K's Christening
I was made a beautiful little girls Godmummy 
I met two influential people in my life Liz and Chelle.
We got engaged!!! On our 6 year anniversary.
My Bestest Girlies threw be a baby shower :)
K's First Day of School
 I had our gorgeous Baby Boy.
Andy Gets a Job!! 

If 2012 is anything like 2011 there will be ups and downs but it will be AMAZING!!
Happy New year Everyone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...