Wednesday 22 February 2012

Review of The Bundle bean

Received from Bundlebean
BundleBean was by designed by a mother of two to combat the amount of expensive kit needed by parents. BundleBean is a cosy waterproof cover that fits snugly on to to all buggies, bike seats, rear facing car seats and front style baby carriers. It also opens out flat for use as a travel picnic rug or play mat making it the ultimate one-stop-shop solution for busy parents on the go! BundleBean fits all ages and rolls up in to a neat bundle meaning it is always with you when the weather catches you out. Easy to fit and easy on the pocket, it will become the most essential and useful thing you own

To see some photos and my personal review then please Read on.



The Bundlebean is a 5-in-1 waterproof fleece blanket
 J with his bundlebean in his carseat
The bundlebean actually has velcro bits you can attach.
 How the bundlebean tightens around the carseat enabling little feet to keep snuggly
 J in his carrier with his bundlebean.
Yay for warm bums and toesies!!
My Opinion

In my eyes this is a very innovative product, I love my baby carrier but I do worry that he has no blanket on and now I own a bundle bean I don't need to worry. As well as having the added of pockets to keep my hands warm too.  I love that it is waterproof and that say you nip to the park they can sit on it as too not get wet bums and then wrap them in it to keep them warm when all the playing has finished :D The blanket fold down really small so can be carried and transported easily. For small babys like J I personally prefer him having his cosytoes. I find this a very versatile product for a paret, which I would recommend as it has LOADS of uses and the fact that the straps can be wrapped round so that they can't kick it off and the corners can be tightened so it can't get caught in the wheels is a MASSIVE PLUS... both of these things was something my first boy did soo I am looking forward to J not being able too :) !!

Bundlebean Website
Bundlebean on Facebook
Bundlebean on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...