Friday 3 February 2012

Tommee Tippee The day Baby was born App

This is a press release I have just been sent and I thought I would share as it just sounds amazingly cute!!



Tommee tippee have launched a new digital story book app:
The day Baby was born

The Day baby was born app was designed to let mum and dads to be capture their pregnancy journey from the postive test up until their first hold and share it with their family and friends.

These are the features of the app

News and Facts - capture a glimpse of the world the day baby was born choosing from top news, headlines, sports, horoscopes ect

Key Moments - Pregnancy and Congratulations messages are linked from facebook and added to your story book to keep forever.

Pregnancy Journal - Mum and dads pregnancy diary from the day dot.

Letter to baby - A letter from parents to capture their feelings on the day they were born

Photo Storybook - photos of pregnancy to babys first days can be uploaded to save all those special moments

Sharing their joy  - You can share partys of your story book woth your friends and family and when complete you can download and print to keep forever.

As the website uses facebook connect technology you will need a facebook account to sign in.
This app is FREE yay so please all of my pregnant lovelies go and download and let me know how you get on :D



I was not paid anything for this post I just thought this is just a massively cute app to share with you, I haven't reviewed it so I cannot comment on its performance. I am going to leave that you you lot LET ME KNOW!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...