Saturday 7 April 2012

The closest thing you can get to an extra pair of hands

Received from BuggyTug

TugTrio
The closest thing you can get to an extra pair of hands! TugTrio is three buggy straps in one box.  We have already reviewed The original Buggy Tug you can read it here. Buggy Tug Review. Read on to see what we thought of the other two! :)

The ToddleTug which provides a handle on your buggy for your walking child to hold on to.

Toddle Tug, A New Addition Review, Blog

Toddle Tug, A New Addition Review, Blog
I just have to comment how I love that you can see the baby looking at his big bro!! :)

What we think
I use my Toddle tug mainly for crossing the road it allows me to feel more in control of my boysterous little man as we cross the road. I have use my buggy tug and toddletug when I had my god daughter it was lovely as I didn't have an extra hand to hold them all! This is a nice product to own if your child is willing to use it. (We have our off days)

The TeddyTug which connects a favourite teddy or toy to the buggy and BuggyTug which connects the parent to the buggy.

Teddy Tug, A New Addition Review, Blog
Teddy Tug, A New Addition Review, Blog

What we think

This is my favourite one of the 3!! Which surprises me as I thought this would be the one that would be used the least. Little man is teething so we have attached his teether to it. So when he feels like having a good chew he knows it is close to him. This has also been update to he know also have a man with a mirror on to. I love that my little man can play and he won't be able to throw them on the floor or lose them. This is a big plus for me! I have all 3 attached to my pram all the time. There is always a time you will need one!!
BuggyTug Website
BuggyTug on Facebook
BuggyTug on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...