Tuesday 29 May 2012

Don't touch me I'm Dirty

Remember my review of the Dettol No touch Hand System, Well they have only gone and designed an awesome cover to mark the queens jubilee. You know me, I Love a quirky house hold item so this is right up my street

.
Stunningly smart and cool with its new Union Jack removable skin – this clever item automatically dispenses soap in to your hands to kill 99.9% of bacteria, helping to stop the spread of bacteria and care for your family’s hands. The soap dispenser will help maintain a healthy hand washing routine in the key places where hygienic habits can make a big difference, such as the kitchen and bathroom. And with so much of our heritage tied up in preparing and eating food it’s important to keep hands germ-free for and during food preparation.

 It will be available from Morrison's and Ocado from now onwards rrp £8
Dettol are running a competition where you can win one of these limited edition systems here: Competition
What A New Addition Thinks:
As you can see from our previous review we love little home gadgets, I also love cute, funky household items of which I think this product can be categorised into. I am happy that we are now the owner of this design and that I am able to show you. *claps hands.

So what do you think?
Disclosure: We were sent the Dettol No Touch Hand System free of charge to review. No payment was received. All posts are 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...