Friday 25 May 2012

Never Dream Small

Don't get me wrong I Love my babies, I love that my blog is able to help other parents out with helpful products and I love how I can share and you can relate to the good and the bad days that we all go through as parents.

This blog was started for me as a diary of my pregnancy and day to day loves and moans. Since starting A New Addition things have changed so much for me. Not only with having a new child to care for but also for having a new outlook on life with some fabulous people to enjoy it with.

I always knew I needed something to aim for in life and have spent many years trying to find it, I believe in fate and I honestly believe that my blog has made me who I am. I have met the most amazing and influential people in my life of whom I would never if had the chance to say hi to let alone to call them my friend. It has shown me the path to meet people who not only can I learn from but who are willing to explain and help me and most importantly when things get tough - tell me to man up, build a bridge and get over it.

I want to take the time to thank all of you, when I feel down or when I feel amazing I always feel like there is someone there. In the early days of breastfeeding when it's scary and really hard I never felt alone there was always a tweet or a message of support. I appreciate that in my journey of life I get to share it with you, positive thinking and positive actions are the key. 'Never Dream Small!' and with you lot behind me how can I!

Things are about to get exciting! I can feel it and that is mainly because I am going to try my damned hardest to make it happen. In the next few years changes will definitely be occurring because I will make them, and I will make them work. I want to be a mummy my boys can be proud of, I want to be the wife Andrew will be proud to marry, I Want to be a woman who I can look in the mirror and be proud of. I will be that woman! Onwards and Upwards sweeties <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...