Thursday 21 June 2012

Shea Mooti - what she means to me.

Me and my two beautiful little men 


Read on to find out about Mama's soothing Leg and Foot Cream

Aloe Vera - Mama's Soothing Leg and Foot Cream (100ml)
Soothing, moisturising, toning, softening, and de-odorising. In ancient Egypt, it was believed that the juice of the plant Aloe Vera could impart beauty, health and eternity. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, enzymes, polysaccharides, steroids, minerals, amino acids, and trace elements. Aloe Vera provides these essential elements to skin tissues, while at the same time enabling the skin to retain its moisture; it also boosts the skin’s own ability to hydrate itself.
Therapy for those hard working legs carrying a heavy load!

This luxurious foot and leg conditioning cream contains anti-inflammatory Aloe Vera to soothe and cool your feet providing instant relief; Shea butter to soften and rehydrate; Niaouli oil which has antiseptic properties and is stimulating and uplifting

What A New Addition thinks
When I apply the cream I find after a few seconds my feet begin to have a nice tingle like they are relaxing and taking a sigh of relief. Imagine a really hot day and dipping your toes into a cool bubbling foot spa - this is what I imagine in my head. Especially if I have persuaded Tall man to massage my feet for me. Priced at £12.99 it's not something I would just go and buy myself (although I am always on my feet) But I definitely would of if I was pregnant, my feet just ached constantly I think it was due to that I was soo big with baby 2! The smell of the cream is so relaxing, If I put it on before bed I will doze off, and I am a really heavy thinker my brain literally hates to sleep so this is a massive thing for me. In fact it's something I really should do more but it's hard as a mummy to treat yourself isn't it?!.
Do you find it hard to treat yourself no matter how much you deserve it?

Shea Mooti Website
Shea Mooti on Facebook
Shea Mooti on Twitter

Disclosure: The Mama's soothing leg and foot cream was sent to us free-of-charge for review. No payment was received and all reviews are 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...