Friday 3 August 2012

Water Babies!!!

Baby J is going to do swimming lessons!! Isn't that just too amazingly cute. I am overly excited about it. Although maybe not so much about how I have to get into a swimming costume! I shall definitely be looking for ones with shorts!!

Watch my vid I show you what I got in my welcome pack... and you get to see my Happy Nappy!!!


A New Addition have received a free term of lesson and a happy nappy in return for telling you all my thoughts about the lessons and how me and baby J get on, and that's okay because I love to tell you all what I think eh!! All reviews and opinions will be 100% my own! 

Face book: WaterBabiesCoventry
Website: WaterBabiesMidshires



Do you swim with your children? Have you ever done any water babies lessons? What should I expect? Did you love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...