Sunday 5 August 2012

10 months old and 10 months of exclusive breastfeeding

Seriously! Where has the time gone! It doesn't feel like yesterday when I was announcing that baby J had been born and that we were attempting our breastfeeding journey. Now we are 10months old and our journey is still going strong! I am at the point now where my boobs no longer feel or look like mine anymore. I literally think I could walk down the street with a boob out and not feel embarrassed, it's so surreal. Of course I wouldn't do such a thing that was just an extreme example lol. Little man is doing fantastic. I couldn't be more proud of his achievements so far. He is crawling, pulling himself up. Shouting daddy! (I know it's okay he only spends every minute of my day with me *sighs!) Him and his big brother get on so amazingly. The age gap means that K understands about his bro being a teeny and enjoys the odd occasion when I allow him to help out with a stinky bum change. Making this post means that I now need to start thinking about BOTH of my sons imminent birthdays. I would like to thank you all for your support, and I would like to think if you needed someone to talk to you would drop me a message or a tweet :)

Twitter: @hchclem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...