Tuesday 20 November 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Master K!!!!

If you had told me 5 years ago things would be the way they are now I may have laughed in your face. At this time I would have been in labour 8 hours with another 5 hours to go. Mine and Andrews relationship was based on the fact we loved each other but he was extremely nervous that we were having a baby and how we would cope being so young. The 5 hours passed and Baby K was born these little blue eyes staring at me made it real that I had made the right decision he was perfect in every way. The new beginning of our new life as a family of 3. I have been really lucky in that Andrew immediately melted at the sight of our beautiful creation too and 5 years on we are in a much better place then we were then and with another extra pair of feet running around too Baby J.

 
 
 
Had anyone thought this tiny little man could change our lives so much for the better there would have been no worries, K the amount of love you give to people and how caring you are, just a lovely little boy. Everyday I think I couldn't be more proud and everyday you surprise me a little bit more. 
 
Love you so much Happy 5th Birthday. <3 xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...