Monday 6 June 2011

Review of Adore Announcements - God parents gift

Received from
Adore Announcements

Read more to see what they made for my gorgeous little boys godparents :) ...


Adore Announcements offer a bespoke design service for all manner of invitations, announcements, thank you notes, keepsake prints, wedding stationery... the list is endless! They can design for any theme, any colour scheme for any occasion and the price is just a, very small, flat fee for the design, no hidden extras and no being tied to buying a certain number in a 'print pack' as printing is "DIY" and you (the customer) are able to print as many as you want/need. When the design is complete they email the high resolution file to the customer, and then it can be printed at home if the customer has a good quality photo printer, or online via a site such as Snapfish or Photobox by uploading the design and ordering prints, or by downloading the design file on to a memory stick/USB card and taking it to one of those supermarket photobooths.

Here is Mine
Personalised Godparent Keepsake

I emailed Adore announcements with details of my sons special day, a photo of him, names of the godparents and a special poem. 
I was emailed the designed as seen below.


I was very happy with the design, it was like I had asked and better :) I then got my Memory stick, put it into my laptop and downloaded the designs onto it.

I went down to my local printing shop, memory stick in hand and had them printed at the size that was recommended to me 6x4 with a matt finish.


And here is how they turned out I think they are an absolutely gorgeous for a keepsake for a godparent :)


I brought a mirrored frame for mine to go in.

My Opinion


With the short amount of time that I gave her, Adore announcements did an AMAZING job at making these for me, and I was very happy and Impressed with what she has achieved.

I would recommend her work to anyone who is after any sort of personalised keepsake.

 I am considering getting one made for us so that we can get it framed of when my son was christened because I just think they are so lovely.


Adore Announcements Website
Adore Announcements on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...