Saturday 30 July 2011

My Mums Saturday Recipe

I am going to start a New piece where every Saturday I post a recipe from Angie Clementson
Hope you enjoy it! :)


Saturday Recipe
Quick Savoury Mince

Ingredients Needed
Packet of 500g minced meat ( I use steak mince)
Tin chopped tomatoes
Finely chopped onion
Tin of chopped mixed vegetables
Seasoning
Pinch of Herbs
Gravy Powder To thicken)
Olive oil

In a hot frying pan or wok add a small amount of olive oil. Put in the mince and onions fry lightly until meat has changed colour. Add in tomatoes and mixed vegetables and a drop of water. Leave to cook for about 15/20 mins. Taste to check cooked enough. Add seasoning and herbs if necessary. Use gravy powder to thicken slightly.

This base can be served on spaghetti as a bolognaise, served in yorkshires with new potates and peas, served in jacket potatoes, used as the base of a cottage pie, or used inside pasties or pies.

Enjoy (Angie) <--- My Mum x x

I will upload with a photo when my mum sends me one or we make it :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...