Monday 1 August 2011

Review of Cheeky Rascals My Carry Potty

Received from
Cheeky Rascals
 My Carry Potty




A portable potty the My Carry Potty is neat enough to be used anywhere, at home, in the nursery, out shopping, on days out or even as a car potty...


Read on to see my Full Review..
Amanda Jenner, mother of three, came up with the idea of My Carry Potty almost 10 years ago. When she was potty training her eldest, an embarrassing situation inspired the thinking behind this innovative new product.



My Carry Potty is made from high quality, durable plastic that's easy on the eye and easy to keep clean. Best of all, kids love the bright primary colours and the carry handle makes it easy for them to adopt as their personal possession.

Unlike other travel potty products My Carry Potty is assembly free and ready-to-go. With no need for a separate carrier case or disposable bags, it saves time and money and is better for the environment.
My Carry Potty is fitted with an ingenious rubber seal and clip shut lid that provides a completely leak and odour-proof container, so wherever your little one is caught short you can be in total control.


My Opinion
I think this is a great idea for a potty training parent and just a parent with a small child. I like mine for the fact that I have it for when we are out and it stays in my car, the only downside to this is obviously because the closure needs to be tight to stop leakage it is quite hard to get open, other than that the design is great, it is a fab idea and really makes a difference when out and about... (Apart from when he's with daddy and they pee pee in alleys :/ lol)

My Carry Potty Website
My Carry Potty on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...