Tuesday 20 September 2011

Look what I have been sent... eeeekkkkk Britax

Received from Britax



So you've sneaked a peak read on too see what this B-Smart is all about :)

The Spec!! 
  • Rear and forward facing seat to maintain eye contact with your baby
  • Suitable from birth to 15kg
  • CLICK & GO® included adapters to fit BABY-SAFE Sleeper and BABY-SAFE infant carriers
  • Lightweight aluminium chassis
  • Simple compact fold with automatic fold lock
  • Multi-position seat recline including lay-flat
  • Press on/press off brake
  • Adjustable handle height
  • Lockable/swivel front wheels
  • 5-point safety harness
  • Suspension for a smooth ride
  • Adjustable calf support
  • Puncture resistant tyres
  • Quick release wheels
  • Spacious shopping basket
  • Comfortable padded seat and chest pads
  • Detachable showerproof hood with mesh panel
  • Soft grip handle




My First Impression 
When I was at The Baby Show Birmingham I was over the moon when Britax said that they would be delighted to send me their Britax B-Smart as The Birmingham Shows Bump Blogger, yay!! I was absoutely ecstatic so when I received 2 big boxes I had a BIG smile on my face opening them :) I found that the pram was easy to put together, looks stylish and feels sturdy. The Car seat is a sexy cow print and attaches to the pram, and can also be unclipped with one hand... (I have tried it and I did it successfully) The only thing I found difficult with this pram is attaching the foot muff this was down to my own doing as I was trying to make it hard for myself by trying to un attach something that didn't need un-attaching hehe, to which I figured out pretty quickly when I asked them to show me how at The Baby Show Manchester * embarrassed face*

The Customer Service for Britax is absolutely fantastic as I had a few issues with the pushchair when delivered (the one above is my third pram received) and they were sorted so efficiently and politely and to the best of their ability. I have to say I did find it very exciting keep having these big boxes to open!! lol!!

Me, bigfeet and K are very excited to have these britax products for our pending baby 2 all we need now is baby himself... 3 weeks to go and counting :)

Thank you Britax, it's very exciting to be working with you!!

Britax Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...