Monday 5 March 2012

Changes are Occuring

The last few weeks have been hard for me, mainly because I am a very unorganised woman. I live my life in chaos, stress and being late to everything! Well while being up till 4am and hearing a very loud noise above my house I went upstairs to my bedroom window. I had never seen a police helicoptor so close and after watching it for about 10 minutes I had a realisation which made me cry. What am I doing?
Being up until god knows what time trying to catch up on work and tidy the house and get myself organised... but what I was really doing is nothing because I was soo tired I was unproductive and therefore the very 2 little amazing people of whom I am trying to be a success for I am letting down. In that instant I took myself to bed. I know this is very odd but since that moment a lot of things have  changed. I am going to go off on a little tangent here so bare with me... when I was pregnant I attended a conference and at the time I thought nothing of it. But as I sat having this 'epiphany' of mine a few of the things this speaker had said made me realise how much of my life I was wasting by trying to do too much and ending with nothing. The most important one being If you are looking at something and it needs doing do it. If you have wrote a list finish it before you start a new one basically don't sit around waiting for things to do themselves.

So what's changed... in this past week I have probably had more kisses and cuddles of the most amazing 2 little boys than I have had all year. We have watched films. been to the park and just enjoyed eachothers company. My house has never been so organised (although still my room to do) my eldest (4) is even helping by picking up his toys and explaining to his daddy that he cannot ruin mummys tidying.

I know this blog post probably doesn't make sense but then hey I realised something else too... The reason I started this blog was for my pregnancy diary... and now it's the story of me! So me is what you shall get! Expect alot more changes around here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...