Sunday 22 April 2012

Snoozing without the interferance of bright light!!

Received from Snooze Shade
Sleep, Snoozeshade, A New Addition
SnoozeShade Original is a unique blackout blind for prams, carrycots, pushchairs and buggies. This innovative baby sleep product was created by a British mother specifically to help babies and toddlers sleep for as long as needed in a pram or pushchair.
Made from a double layer of soft dark breathable fabric, SnoozeShade Original provides a shady and well-ventilated sleep environment by blocking 94% of light.
Read on for more photos and A New Addition's Opinion


Sleep, Snoozeshade, A New Addition
My Opinion
I was giving this product to test while at The Baby show and what a perfect place to see it at its best  with all the high really bright lights about. It wasn't long before it was put to work as although J had been fed, winded and changed he was still a little grizzly. After having a big cuddle and knowing that he was over tired I put him in his Pram tucked him in all comfy then covered the outer pram with his Snoozeslade. Literally within minutes he had calmed and was happily snoozing away. This is a really great product to own although I think instead of having a vertical zip in the middle I would of preferred a horizontal zip or even maybe a velcro hatch. Not only do I use it as a Full Snooze shade over my pram. I also attached it onto the hood of my pram to make the snooze shade an extension of my hood that obviously has added sun Protection.
The Snooze shade has actually surprised me, I didn't realised how useful it would be! When J is teething it really soothes him and allows him to drift off after a small amount of wimpering. I am really very impressed and I haven recommended this to my friends. I actually think I would be lost without it now.
Snoozeshade Website
Snoozeshade on Facebook
Snoozeshade on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...