Thursday 16 August 2012

What was in my Box.....

So today while I was in the shower I was informed there was a man at our door - great where's my towel. Off to the door I go and boom! No key in the door and the door is locked. So off I go to climb up my sofa and to grab my 'box' off the postie while he laughs as I try to keep my towel up at the same time. Awesome! Thanks mate! So I sign for it and take a nosey eee:) What was in my box.... 
Watch my Video Below and I will show you!! Much Love!


The BabyBeau Coco Changing bag




The BabyBeay Coco changing bag.
A trendy foldover tote designed to be spacious yet compact. This bag has enough room to carry all necessities and can be easily transformed into an evening clutch by simply removing the strap.

Accessories:
Pop-out baby organiser with many compartments
Leather key holder
Imitation leather thermal insulated bottle holder
Imitation leather Changing mat which is easy to wipe clean and foldaway.
Cosmetic pouch

If you have watched the video you will have seen my initial first reaction, I have a few points to add! This cute little changing bag's little purse bit can attached to the bag! I took a photo above! That means a place to keep my keys and to hopefully remember they are there! Yay! Another thing about Coco is she can be used as a tote - allowing you to get all their bits in and she folds over nicely into a handbag once you've dropped your little one off with the baby organiser, so it's pretty much a baby changing bag for baby and a pretty and stylish handbag for mummy or both! You impressed yet ;) I am..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...