Sunday 11 March 2012

Take a Rocket to the moon in comfort with Funky Giraffe

 Received from Funky Giraffe Baby
Funky Giraffe Romper

Rocket romper and bib

The rocket romper combines the playfulness of the baby design with an out of this world motif that promises to please babies and adults alike. Simple yet elegant, the red trim compliments the stunning design and combined with our sets this truly is a galactic winner see more photos and my opinon below

beautiful boy, rocket romper

I know I know, he is absolutely adorable :)
Beautiful boy, Rocket Romper
Tiny Toes!!!

My Opinion
Funky Giraffe baby has some extremely cute outfits to choose from but I chose the rocket as it was my favourite! At £10 this is a very good price for such a cute and well made piece of children's clothing, J seems very comfy in it, and he just looks so overly adorable don't you agree?? The matching bib which isn't included in the romper price adds to the outfit and lessons the dribble, which is always a bonus when you have a chubby little baby like me. As I don't want his tiny chunky little neck to get sore. The red outer is a fab contrast to the blue and sets off the rocket wahoo!! So do as my cheesy headline says and Take a rocket to the moon in comfort with Funky Giraffe!! :D
Funky Giraffe Website
Funky Giraffe Baby on Facebook
Funky Giraffe Baby on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...